- What personally identifiable information we have collected through our website, how it is used, and with whom it is shared.
- What choices you have regarding how we use your data.
- Security procedures designed to protect the misuse of your data.
- How you may correct inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Usage, and Sharing
Your Control Over Information
You may choose to opt out of future contact with Van Horn Construction LLC at any time. You may perform the following actions by contacting us via email or the phone number provided on our website:
- See the data we have collected about you
- Change/correct your information
- Delete any data we have so far collected
- Express concern regarding how we use your information
Van Horn Construction LLC takes immense precautions to safeguard your personal information. When you submit personally identifiable information via our website, your data is protected online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (credit cards), said information is encrypted and transmitted using secure methods. You may verify this security by looking for the lock icon on your web browser or “https” in the web address. Furthermore, while we do use encryption to protect your information, we also take precautions to protect everything offline, too. Our employees are the only individuals with access to your information. For example, our billing or customer service departments may access your information to better respond to your requests or concerns. All computers/services where data is stored are kept in a secure environment.